Automatic regulation when reaching the maximum number of customers shopping in the store at the same time
- The system counts all incoming and outgoing customers of the store and automatically evaluates whether or not the total number of customers shopping at the same time is met.
- If the maximum number is not filled, a green arrow with optional text or additional information about the total number of customers who can still enter is displayed on all entrances / exits from the store.
- If the maximum number of customers in the store is filled, a red stop sign (with optional explanatory text) will appear on the displays at all entrances / exits from the store.
- If a customer leaves the store, the display will show that the entry is free.
How the system works:
1. The system counts incoming and outgoing customers at all entrances and exits from the store using customer counters. These counters can be in the form of:
a) small boxes or posts at entrances / exits
b) 2D / 3D cameras
c) customer counters in goods protection gates
2. Information from all customer counters in the store is collected in the converter, which contains control software, accessible via a computer browser in the local network of the store.
3. All outputs from the software are displayed on the displays located at all entrances / exits from the store. Computer monitors, televisions or possibly tablets can be used as displays.